Coming August, my group will have several contributions at the Silicon Quantum Electronics Workshop in Hillsboro (OR). This is the reference workshop for the community working on silicon qubits, i.e. basically spin qubits.
We will have 2 presentations:
- Jeroen van Dijk: Trade-offs in engineering a scalable cryogeni controller for solid-state spin-qubits
- Bishnu Patra: Cryogenic frequency synthesis for qubit control: Analysis and Design
and several posters:
- Rosario M. Incandela, Edoardo Charbon, Fabio Sebastiano: A 7-K noise temperature cryogenic CMOS LNA for scalable RF readout of spin qubits
- M. Mehrpoo, F. Sebastiano, E. Charbon, M. Babaie: Design Considerations of Cryo-RFICs for Superconducting Qubits Readout
- Andrea Ruffino, Masoud Babaie, Fabio Sebastiano, Edoardo Charbon: Cryo-CMOS circulators for spin and superconducting qubits